Thursday, April 3, 2014

Goodwill Love...

If you know me at all, you KNOW  I LOVE Goodwill!  I have found that I have to be choosy about the ones we visit in order to find what we are looking for.

Over past few weeks we have had some luck at a couple north-side (Carmel) and far west-side (Plainfield and Brownsburg) Goodwills.

We spent $90 for:

Logan:
1 pair jeans (Old Navy)
2 pairs of sweat pants (1 Under Armor)
1 pair of shorts (Old Navy)
1 shirt (Old Navy)

Olivia:
4 dresses (Children's Place, Justice and Old Navy)
4 shorts
2 tops
1 sweater
1 pair of Jeans (Children's Place)
1 purse
leggings


Me: 
2 purses
1 Jacket (Columbia)
1 sweater  (Hollister)
1 sweater (Gap)
3 sweaters (off brands)
1 skirt (Old Navy)
1 dress (Merona)

I think thats everything,  total of 29 items which equals out to average $3.10 an item.  My stuff is obviously more expense than the kids their stuff is usually $1.99, Olivia's dresses were $3.99 but if you buy the color of the week, they are half off.

Here are a few of my favorite finds:






Hugs and happy bargain hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment