Sunday, April 13, 2014

Charleston, WV


We really enjoyed the capital building grounds in Charleston.  Pretty view of the river (don't think we got a pic).  The kids ran around and explored :)






When I saw this picture my first thought was "look at that running form!"  He could just pull his elbows back a little bit, not crossing his body so much.... oh my.  Years of running ingrained in my head. HA!

This was a GREAT trip.  From a Fruglicity point of view we had a couple setbacks.

Not so good:  1.  Had to stay at a hotel without FREE breakfast.  Ugh.
                      2.  Had to stay at a hotel without FREE breakfast.

{That one was big enough to be counted TWICE!}

Good Fruglicity parts of the trip:  1.  We ate 1 sit-down meal and Tommy and I shared an entree.  This is HUGE for us!  ( I can never get him to share).  Glad we did, saved us at least $10.
     
            2.  Most of us (ahem, Tommy) had water for lunch at said sit-down restaurant.  After working in a restaurant (Panera Bread) and realizing HOW MUCH MONEY people spend on restaurant drinks, we do our VERY BEST to only drink water.

           3.  We took alot of snacks.  The kids and I baked a full batch of chocolate chip cookies and instead of stopping for sweet treats, we had cookies and bottle water (which we ALWAYS pack).

Hugs and happy Fruglicity Traveling!







No comments:

Post a Comment