Saturday, June 2, 2012

My sillies


I remember when we took this picture back in March. 

We lived in  Indianapolis and I was taking Olivia to a church function for her class.

Before we left I said "Lets get a picture!" mostly because I REALLY liked the outfit Olivia put together. 

 I love ALL of her outfits. 

 I know I am a tad biased, but I think she has great style. 

I pray often that she holds onto the graceful-confidence God has given her.  She has some really great, unique ideas for the way she expresses herself through her clothing, and I love that she is confident in her choices.  Its inspiring!

Side note:  The outfit Logan is wearing was his "uniform" for about 6 months.  He wanted to wear it EVERYDAY. 

 E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y.

If it was cold, he would put a pair of sweatpants over the shorts. 

1 pair.

He has many pairs to choose from.

But he only wanted to wear the blue and gray ones.

I washed that outfit almost everyday.

It may sounds silly, but it made him happy. 

Anyway, love this picture of my sillies.  It really shows their personalities.  Their funny expressions, and even their sense of style.

Hugs and happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment