Monday, June 4, 2012

Aldi find of the week


I L.O.V.E. Aldi Grocery Store. 

I have found that you simply CAN NOT beat their prices on most every grocery item imaginable. 

I distinctly remember my first Aldi visit.  I was thankful that someone forewarned me that you have to take your own quarter to get your cart.  And that you have to bag your own groceries.

I was a little nervous at first.  I packed up the kids and we ventured in.

That was 3 years ago and we have been going almost weekly ever since.

Some things at Aldi are not our favorite.  We choose to buy our meat, milk and eggs elsewhere (to buy organic, grass-fed if we can find it) but the MAJORITY of our groceries purchased there.

I thought I would share my favorite finds from this weeks trip.

16.9 oz Balsamic Vinegar on sale for $1.49

 17 oz jar of Olive Oil for $3.49.

I KNOW that at a local grocery chain the two of these together would EASILY be $12.00, but I found them both for a total of $5.00 (If I have time this week I will run in said store and check their prices)

Hugs and happy grocery shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment